- Aerodynamics optimized to facilitate overtaking. Very low ride height sensitivity and wide range of suspension set up possibilities.
- Cost effectiveness
- Compliant to FIA F3 2019 safety rules.
- Static tests.
- Crash tests.
- Anti intrusion panels.
- Steel Halo.
- Wheel tether cables
- Compromise between performance and cost effectiveness wherever possible.
- Extensive use of composite materials.
- Sequential gearbox.
- Electro-hydraulic gear shift system.
- All in one ECU- GCU – Data logger equipment.
- High speed data acquisition system but no telemetry.
- F1 type Virtual Safety Car system.
Chassis and Bodywork
- Chassis designed by Dallara Automobili.
- Carbon Monocoque complying to FIA F3 2019 Safety standards.
- Front and rear wing made out of carbon composite material.
- Bespoke Mecachrome 6 cylinder 3.4 litres naturally aspirated 380 HP @ 8000 rpm.
- Fly by wire throttle system.
- Bespoke six gear longitudinal gearbox designed by Hewland.
- Magneti Marelli electro-hydraulic command via paddle shift from steering wheel.
- Pirelli tyres.
- Three specific compounds developed for F3 to provide the most suitable compound for every circuit.
- A top speed of 300 km/h.
- Lateral acceleration up to +/- 2.6 G.
- Maximum braking deceleration -1.9 G
- Acceleration 0 – 100 km/h: 3.0 seconds
- Acceleration 0 – 200km/h: 7.7 seconds